Thursday, March 8, 2012

BIG PLAY


Our big bet won on the Bobcats, Point landing!
But eventhough I have a BIGGER PLAY....but i had to hide it till now a few moments before tip off because I had some information.
No fix information guys, dont worry, I dont promise fixes lol
But the odds for Kings were raising crazy the last few minutes and that was what I guessed and waited for.
So I did not publish this play earlier because of the line

So the BIG PLAY is
New Orleans Hornets - Sacramento Kings
Kings -5 / 2.02
320units - 320k EUR
YES YOU READ RIGHT!
MAN I WAITED FOR THIS...just look at the line movement the last few moments before the game and you will see what I mean.
 I have at least one confirmed information that a big Malysian Syndicate is BIG BIG ON Hornets.
But this time these guys are wrong. I have the sharp money on this bet!!!
JUMP ON IT !!! KINGS -5 !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment